About the Company
Colorado Threads makes handcrafted active wear for enthusiastic wanderers and mountain top yogis at our boutique manufacturing facility and design studio in Denver, Colorado. Founded in 2014, Colorado Threads symbolizes a new way of doing things… local production, sustainable materials, and a design process centered around durability. The result is high quality, sustainable, and creative active wear. Colorado Threads believes in bringing manufacturing back to the United States, and is proud to say that every piece of clothing that we make supports jobs in Colorado. Our values are simple. Do good for the community, do good for the environment, and always strive to provide the best apparel to accompany you on your outdoor/yoga/daily life adventures.
As we continue to grow, we are seeking a Sales and Customer Satisfaction Representative to join our team. This full-time position is paid hourly + commission + travel allowance, and will interact directly with all departments and report directly to the Wholesale Manager and Chief Executive Officer.
The Sales and Customer Satisfaction Representative is responsible for wholesale sales and support, online customer satisfaction, fulfillment and inventory management. Direct to consumer sales is the primary focus, but approximately 20% of time will be spent on customer satisfaction and inventory management. This allows the Sales and Customer Satisfaction Representative to thoroughly understand production, shipping, and customer satisfaction while doing wholesale sales.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, driven sales professional who is passionate about active wear, customer interaction, and the Colorado Threads brand.
Who You Are
- A strong and thoughtful written and oral communicator
- An independent, creative, and driven sales professional
- Organizational buff
- Highly comfortable utilizing different computer programs – i.e. Word, Excel, Shopify
- Time management skills
- 80% hunting new business/ 20% farming current accounts
- Lead generation, organization, and follow-up skills a must
- Strong problem solving skills
- Passionate about local production, sustainability, and grass roots organizations
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Prospect new wholesale and custom order accounts
- Manage current wholesale business
- Reply to customer inquiries and requests
- Manage daily fulfillment of orders
- Weekly inventory management
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven sales success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and comfortable working in a productive environment as a hands-on team player who can also operate independently
- Must be highly organized with attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate strong computer skills – i.e. Word, Excel, Shopify
How to Apply
Along with your resume, send a detailed cover letter outlining why you are a perfect candidate for this position. Share your passion about local production and selling Colorado Threads.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sales and Customer Satisfaction Representative applicant” in the subject line.
Thank you for your thoughtful consideration of joining the Colorado Threads team.