Fulfillment Representative (Denver)
About the Company
Colorado Threads makes handcrafted active wear for enthusiastic wanderers and mountain top yogis at our boutique manufacturing facility and design studio in Denver, Colorado. Founded in 2014, Colorado Threads symbolizes a new way of doing things… local production, sustainable materials, and a design process centered around durability. The result is high quality, sustainable, and creative active wear. Colorado Threads believes in bringing manufacturing back to the United States, and is proud to say that every piece of clothing that we make supports jobs in Colorado. Our values are simple. Do good for the community, do good for the environment, and always strive to provide the best apparel to accompany you on your outdoor/yoga/daily life adventures.
As we continue to grow, we are seeking a full-time Fulfillment Representative to work at our office/warehouse. The Fulfillment Representative is responsible for Pick, pack and ship orders, in charge of shipping supplies, integration of new customers, fulfillment and inventory management. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, driven professional who is passionate about active wear, customer interaction, and the Colorado Threads brand.
4400 Lipan St, Denver Colorado
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4 p.m.
$14-$16 depending on experience
Who You Are
- A strong and thoughtful written and oral communicator
- An independent, creative, and driven professional
- Organizational buff
- Highly comfortable utilizing different computer programs – i.e. Word, Excel, Shopify
- Time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Passionate about local production, sustainability, and grass roots organizations
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Pick, pack and ship orders
- Inventory management
- In charge of shipping supplies
- Integration of new customers
- Other duties as needed
- Strong computer skills
- Detail oriented
- Being able to be on your feet for longer periods of times and lift heavy items
- Fulfillment experience preferred
- eCommerce experience preferred
How to Apply
Along with your resume, send a detailed cover letter outlining why you are a perfect candidate for this position. Share your passion about local production and selling Colorado Threads.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Fulfillment Representative applicant” in the subject line.
Thank you for your thoughtful consideration of joining the Colorado Threads team.