We're excited to announce that we've partnered with Children's Hospital Colorado. 50% from the sale of each pair will go to benefit the Children's Hospital Colorado.
"Children's Hospital Colorado is an extraordinary place. With an optimist's outlook, a pioneer's hunger and a celebrated history, we are creating the future of child health.
There's magic in our energy, our spaces, our people and our discoveries. There's even magic in our motivation: our unblinking belief that we can eradicate childhood disease — so that one day, like magic, children will no longer need us."
We've created a light & fun yoga pants design that we believe represents the hope and joy that the Children's Hospital Colorado brings into the world.
Made with Love in Denver, COLORADO.
- Updated High Waistband- Perfect for Yoga and all Fitness Activities.
- NEW Mid-Weight Fabric.
- NEW Updated Fit
- Interlock fabric with a wicking pattern.
- Active seam stitching on all seams for style & durability.
Checkout reviews below or click Here to see how others are enjoying our yoga pants.
We use fabric made out of Recycled P.E.T. water bottles and the most sustainable practices when manufacturing our Active Wear.
Our Recycled Fabric:
- Reduces energy consumption by 84% compared with production of new polyester raw material from petroleum.
- Cuts CO2 emissions by 77% - equal to a stand of 228 cedar trees.
- Saves 30 plastic bottles from the ocean or the land fill on average per pair.