Designed with a clean ice blue heather color to represent iconic Colorado landmark St. Mary's Glacier. These pants combine a clean aesthetic with subtle mountain accents from mid calf down.
Made with Love in Denver, COLORADO.
- Updated High Waistband- Perfect for Yoga and all Fitness Activities.
- NEW Mid-Weight Fabric.
- Interlock fabric with a wicking pattern.
- Active seam stitching on all seams for style & durability.
Checkout reviews below or click Here to see how others are enjoying our yoga pants.
We use fabric made out of Recycled P.E.T. water bottles and the most sustainable practices when manufacturing our Active Wear.
Our Recycled Fabric:
- Reduces energy consumption by 84% compared with production of new polyester raw material from petroleum.
- Cuts CO2 emissions by 77% - equal to a stand of 228 cedar trees.
- Saves 30 plastic bottles from the ocean or the land fill on average per pair.