For products purchased at www.coloradothreads.com, we accept returns on orders shipped within the US within 30 days of purchase. All eligible returns must match the item(s) on your original invoice. Please see additional details below.
When returning or exchanging, the item must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged, with all tags still attached. If you do not wish to exchange the item, we will send you a gift card for the net amount so you can spend it on future products within the store.
We do not accept returns or exchanges on the following,
- International orders
- Orders purchased over 30 days ago that are worn, damaged, washed, or have the tags removed
- Sale items
- Items purchased once you redeem the points you have accumulated from the purchase
- i.e. you can't redeem your points and then ask us to return said items for a refund
- Gift cards or other downloadable items
- Any worn, washed, or damaged items (Your item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged with all tags still attached.)
- If preparing a return, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes your order number as well as which items you wish to return.
- We will then send you a return label.
- To make a return, please mail your product(s) to, 1561 Olympia Circle #103 Castle Rock, Colorado 80104, United States.
- The amount to ship the items back will be deducted from your final refund amount.
- If you are returning or exchanging an item, Colorado Threads is not responsible for lost or misrouted returns.
- Orders placed separately cannot be returned as one. Combining orders will slow down the refund process.
Refund of Payment (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you,
- That we have received your returned item.
- The approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- We are not able to refund to a different credit/debit card. If you are requesting to return your order, the refund will be processed back to the original form of payment used to make the purchase.
- If you made a purchase with the remaining balance on a gift card, plus part of a credit card, the refund will be applied to the gift card first then credit card.
Late or Missing Refunds (if applicable)
- If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com
- Damaged, Defective, or Incorrect Item
- To notify us of a faulty garment or incorrect item,
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org containing the following:
- High-resolution digital photo of the product showing the problem area
- A brief description of the problem
- Your order number
- Date of order
- Exact description of product (style, size, color, e.g. performance shirt, medium, black)
- The Colorado Threads logo or label must be visible in your image so we know it is our product(s)
Exchanges (if applicable)
If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we gladly accept exchanges on orders shipped within the US within 30 days of purchase. Items must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged, and still have tags attached. To start your exchange, a new order would need to be placed on the website for your desired item(s) after the new order is placed, follow the process for returns outlined above in the return policy. Exchanges are not guaranteed because our stock is limited. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product(s) to reach you, may vary.